me + you + some good old fashioned business chit chat
in person mentorship
ah. what i would've done to have a mentor when i first started this crazy a** journey of being a full time photographer. let's sit down in a cozy coffee shop in portland, get to know each other, and talk about your dreams, how to achieve them, and where the heck to start. topics can include:
- editing editing editing
- creating a price guide
- getting your ish organized (i'm no accountant but my rockstar husband is and he's shown me some tips + tricks to managing my money, recording business expenses, and all that comes along with running your own biz)
- website construction
- designing your brand (let's put my degree in graphic design to use gosh darn it!)
- emailing + client communication
- posing help / allowing your couples to have real, unposed moments
- the great big world of social media!!!!!!!!! oh yes. THIS.
- so. much. more.
in-person mentorship sessions are $100/hour, and $90/hour if we chat for 2 hours.
can't make it to portland? let's facetime or skype and talk about all that good stuff anyway. everything covered in the in-person mentorship opportunity is fair game!
skype session mentorships are $100/hour, and 90/hour if we chat for 2 hours.
let's shoot together! i will prepare an awesome couples shoot for you + i to do together in the portland area where we can get real + create content for your website/social media. ask questions, learn your camera's features better, and have an awesome day shooting something new and getting inspired again.
personal workshops also include time for discussing everything that is a part of the in-person mentorship opportunity.
personal workshops are $500 and are 5 GLORIOUS hours long.