me + you + some good old fashioned business chit chat
in person mentorship
ah. what i would've done to have a mentor when i first started this crazy a** journey of being a full time photographer. let's sit down in a cozy coffee shop in portland, get to know each other, and talk about your dreams, how to achieve them, and where the heck to start. topics can include:
- editing editing editing
- creating a price guide
- getting your ish organized (i'm no accountant but my rockstar husband is and he's shown me some tips + tricks to managing my money, recording business expenses, and all that comes along with running your own biz)
- website construction
- designing your brand (let's put my degree in graphic design to use gosh darn it!)
- emailing + client communication
- posing help / allowing your couples to have real, unposed moments
- the great big world of social media!!!!!!!!! oh yes. THIS.
- optional: how to be a jesus follower + self promoting business person at the same time
- so. much. more.
in-person mentorship sessions are $100 per hour, and $85 per hour if we chat over 2 hours.
can't make it to portland? let's facetime or skype and talk about all that good stuff anyway. everything covered in the in-person mentorship opportunity is fair game!
i travel quite often up to the seattle area, so in-person mentorship opportunities for you seattle peeps will be available! check in with me about those travel dates.
skype session mentorships are $90 per hour, and $80 per hour if we chat over 2 hours.
let's shoot together! i will prepare an awesome couples shoot for you + i to do together in a beautiful spot in the portland area where we can get real + create content for your website/social media. ask questions, learn your camera's features better, and have a bomb day shooting something new and getting inspired again.
personal workshops also include time for discussing everything that is a part of the in-person mentorship opportunity.
personal workshops are $500 and are 5 GLORIOUS hours long.